We are interested in a day trip in July from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. From what I can ascertain, there is no train, only a bus? Anyone have a website for bus information? We contemplated hiring a driver for the day, any suggestions on that as well? Leery to rent a car for the day - can't drive stick shift. Although, would it be possible to do so in Old Town? Willing to consider it if we dont have to schlep to/from the airport to pick up rental car. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have enough time to spend the night. Thanks!
Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 2 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 3 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 8 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 9 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 10 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 11 Advice please...
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Ireland Bus tours
- 14 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 15 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 16 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 17 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 18 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 21 Athens Marathon
- 22 Paris before xmas or after
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days