We are interested in a day trip in July from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. From what I can ascertain, there is no train, only a bus? Anyone have a website for bus information? We contemplated hiring a driver for the day, any suggestions on that as well? Leery to rent a car for the day - can't drive stick shift. Although, would it be possible to do so in Old Town? Willing to consider it if we dont have to schlep to/from the airport to pick up rental car. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have enough time to spend the night. Thanks!
Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 3 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 6 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 7 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 8 4 days in Scotland
- 9 Airb2b in Paris
- 10 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 11 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 12 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 13 Seaplane service
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 16 scotland trave;
- 17 Venice tourist travel pass
- 18 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 19 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 20 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 21 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 22 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 23 Iceland wedding
- 24 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 25 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement