We are interested in a day trip in July from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. From what I can ascertain, there is no train, only a bus? Anyone have a website for bus information? We contemplated hiring a driver for the day, any suggestions on that as well? Leery to rent a car for the day - can't drive stick shift. Although, would it be possible to do so in Old Town? Willing to consider it if we dont have to schlep to/from the airport to pick up rental car. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have enough time to spend the night. Thanks!
Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 2 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 3 Is this realistic... advice?
- 4 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 5 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 6 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 7 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 8 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 9 Spontaneous trip to Eastern Europe
- 10 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 11 Home Base in Belgium
- 12 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 13 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 14 Age for booking a hotel?
- 15 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 23 mallorca
- 24 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 25 Switzerland Trip with Family