We are interested in a day trip in July from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. From what I can ascertain, there is no train, only a bus? Anyone have a website for bus information? We contemplated hiring a driver for the day, any suggestions on that as well? Leery to rent a car for the day - can't drive stick shift. Although, would it be possible to do so in Old Town? Willing to consider it if we dont have to schlep to/from the airport to pick up rental car. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have enough time to spend the night. Thanks!
Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 7 Scotland
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 12 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 13 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 16 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Vienna highlights