We are interested in a day trip in July from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. From what I can ascertain, there is no train, only a bus? Anyone have a website for bus information? We contemplated hiring a driver for the day, any suggestions on that as well? Leery to rent a car for the day - can't drive stick shift. Although, would it be possible to do so in Old Town? Willing to consider it if we dont have to schlep to/from the airport to pick up rental car. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have enough time to spend the night. Thanks!
Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 2 Provence in November
- 3 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 When to go to Sicily
- 8 Itinerary advise needed
- 9 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 10 Kimhe--flamenco
- 11 Wengen to Torino?
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 14 Working Holiday in Germany
- 15 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 16 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 17 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 20 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 21 Lakes District UK
- 22 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 23 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 24 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 25 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe