We are interested in a day trip in July from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. From what I can ascertain, there is no train, only a bus? Anyone have a website for bus information? We contemplated hiring a driver for the day, any suggestions on that as well? Leery to rent a car for the day - can't drive stick shift. Although, would it be possible to do so in Old Town? Willing to consider it if we dont have to schlep to/from the airport to pick up rental car. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have enough time to spend the night. Thanks!
Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Bregenz or Lindau
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 6 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Winter in Paris
- 14 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 15 I need some big advice!
- 16 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 19 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 24 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 25 Portugal Trip Report 2014