We are interested in a day trip in July from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. From what I can ascertain, there is no train, only a bus? Anyone have a website for bus information? We contemplated hiring a driver for the day, any suggestions on that as well? Leery to rent a car for the day - can't drive stick shift. Although, would it be possible to do so in Old Town? Willing to consider it if we dont have to schlep to/from the airport to pick up rental car. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have enough time to spend the night. Thanks!
Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 3 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 6 2 Weeks in Paris
- 7 Christmas in Munich
- 8 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 9 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 10 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 11 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 12 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 15 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 18 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 19 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 20 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 21 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 22 İstanbul Travel guide
- 23 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 24 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 25 Prague - cool & unusual things to see