We are interested in a day trip in July from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. From what I can ascertain, there is no train, only a bus? Anyone have a website for bus information? We contemplated hiring a driver for the day, any suggestions on that as well? Leery to rent a car for the day - can't drive stick shift. Although, would it be possible to do so in Old Town? Willing to consider it if we dont have to schlep to/from the airport to pick up rental car. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have enough time to spend the night. Thanks!
Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sea side in Italy
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Train tickets within Italy
- 4 Questions for Paris residents
- 5 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 6 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 7 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 8 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 11 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 12 Central European train travel
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 15 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 16 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 17 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 18 In Paris on my own
- 19 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 20 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 23 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 24 Venice - apartment??????
- 25 Our first trip to Europe