We are interested in a day trip in July from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. From what I can ascertain, there is no train, only a bus? Anyone have a website for bus information? We contemplated hiring a driver for the day, any suggestions on that as well? Leery to rent a car for the day - can't drive stick shift. Although, would it be possible to do so in Old Town? Willing to consider it if we dont have to schlep to/from the airport to pick up rental car. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have enough time to spend the night. Thanks!
Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 4 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 5 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 6 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 7 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 10 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Is my plan ok
- 13 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 18 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 19 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 24 Portugal Trip
- 25 England's Ruined Abbeys