We are interested in a day trip in July from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. From what I can ascertain, there is no train, only a bus? Anyone have a website for bus information? We contemplated hiring a driver for the day, any suggestions on that as well? Leery to rent a car for the day - can't drive stick shift. Although, would it be possible to do so in Old Town? Willing to consider it if we dont have to schlep to/from the airport to pick up rental car. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have enough time to spend the night. Thanks!
Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 2 Siena Favorites?
- 3 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 4 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 5 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 6 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 7 biking in France
- 8 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Help with France itinerary
- 11 Terrorism in Europe
- 12 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 13 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 14 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 15 Sienna at night
- 16 Traveling to France
- 17 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 18 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich
- 21 Amalfi Coast in October
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 25 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female