We are interested in a day trip in July from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. From what I can ascertain, there is no train, only a bus? Anyone have a website for bus information? We contemplated hiring a driver for the day, any suggestions on that as well? Leery to rent a car for the day - can't drive stick shift. Although, would it be possible to do so in Old Town? Willing to consider it if we dont have to schlep to/from the airport to pick up rental car. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have enough time to spend the night. Thanks!
Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Late night train from Prague
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 I'm in a funk
- 6 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 7 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 8 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 9 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 10 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 11 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 12 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 13 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 14 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 15 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 16 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 17 Ireland driving vacation
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 20 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 21 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 22 Provence, near Nice
- 23 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 24 Bike touring in France
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction