We are interested in a day trip in July from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. From what I can ascertain, there is no train, only a bus? Anyone have a website for bus information? We contemplated hiring a driver for the day, any suggestions on that as well? Leery to rent a car for the day - can't drive stick shift. Although, would it be possible to do so in Old Town? Willing to consider it if we dont have to schlep to/from the airport to pick up rental car. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have enough time to spend the night. Thanks!
Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 7 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 Italian Lakes gardens
- 11 Greek islands from Turkey
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"