Would love to hear thoughts and opinions, please -- -- if there was time for only one day trip from Nimes, would you go to Avignon or Arles, and why? Thanks!
Day Trip from Nimes: Avignon or Arles?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 London hotel
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 10 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 11 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Paris in April?
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?