My friend and I are visiting in December (on the 1st) and have organised to rent a car and visit Neuschwanstein Castle. We've reserved tickets for 10:50am which should give us enough time to drive from Munich (Rental pick up is at 7am - imagine we should be out with the keys no later than 7;30) to Neuschwanstein, find some parking and be there within their requested time to pick up tickets.
What I was wondering is after the tour does anyone have suggestions of where to stop off on the drive home?
We'd like to stop in one or two smaller towns as we're doing quite a bit of traveling through Europe and will be in capital cities most of the time so will be nice for a change of scenery even if it is only brief. We have the car until 7pm that night but I'm aiming to arrive back in Munich at 6:30pm so we have that half an hour in case.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노Ω【RAM300.COM】Ω 카지노사이트
- 2 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 3 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 4 Scotland in 7 Days
- 5 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 6 Need advice on our trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 7 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 Azores
- 10 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 11 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 12 Connection time in Athens?
- 13 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 14 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 15 Short Trip in July
- 16 Ludwig Castles
- 17 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Escorted Tours
- 23 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 24 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 25 Cotswolds cottage ideas