My friend and I are visiting in December (on the 1st) and have organised to rent a car and visit Neuschwanstein Castle. We've reserved tickets for 10:50am which should give us enough time to drive from Munich (Rental pick up is at 7am - imagine we should be out with the keys no later than 7;30) to Neuschwanstein, find some parking and be there within their requested time to pick up tickets.
What I was wondering is after the tour does anyone have suggestions of where to stop off on the drive home?
We'd like to stop in one or two smaller towns as we're doing quite a bit of traveling through Europe and will be in capital cities most of the time so will be nice for a change of scenery even if it is only brief. We have the car until 7pm that night but I'm aiming to arrive back in Munich at 6:30pm so we have that half an hour in case.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노∮＼￣(ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )￣＼∮【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 3 실시간카지노＼み＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 마카오카지노＼み＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 6 생방송카지노∮＼￣(ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )￣＼∮【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 아시안카지노＼み＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 A few days outside Rome
- 9 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 CDG airport and connection time
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Paris Metro
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 24 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 25 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?