Going to Spain in September and spending 2 weeks there.
Itinerary will be:
Fly in to Barcelona
Barcelona 4 days (including a day trip to San Sebastian by plane)
Madrid 4 days (including day trips to Toledo and Aranjuez)
Granada 2 days
Ronda 1 day
Cordoba 1 day
Madrid (and fly out that day)
For my 2 day trips out of Madrid, planning to do Toledo and Aranjuez (or some other place). Taking the train.
I think Toledo is more or less settled as a must go. What about Aranjuez?
I read a comment that if you've seen the Palacio Real in Madrid then Aranjuez' Palacio Real is about the same. Unless I go there for the gardens. Otherwise, what other possible day trip ideas from Madrid? Or is Madrid worth 3 days and just do the Toledo day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Polish sights
- 2 vienna
- 3 Croatia Ferry Help
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 Ireland hotel questions
- 11 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Switzerland in November?
- 17 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 18 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 19 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Barcelona cooking classes
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread