Going to Spain in September and spending 2 weeks there.
Itinerary will be:
Fly in to Barcelona
Barcelona 4 days (including a day trip to San Sebastian by plane)
Madrid 4 days (including day trips to Toledo and Aranjuez)
Granada 2 days
Ronda 1 day
Cordoba 1 day
Madrid (and fly out that day)
For my 2 day trips out of Madrid, planning to do Toledo and Aranjuez (or some other place). Taking the train.
I think Toledo is more or less settled as a must go. What about Aranjuez?
I read a comment that if you've seen the Palacio Real in Madrid then Aranjuez' Palacio Real is about the same. Unless I go there for the gardens. Otherwise, what other possible day trip ideas from Madrid? Or is Madrid worth 3 days and just do the Toledo day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 2 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 Scotland Trip
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 11 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 visa appointment experience
- 14 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 15 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 16 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 17 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 18 4 week trip Turkey
- 19 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 Rue des Rosiers
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report