Going to Spain in September and spending 2 weeks there.
Itinerary will be:
Fly in to Barcelona
Barcelona 4 days (including a day trip to San Sebastian by plane)
Madrid 4 days (including day trips to Toledo and Aranjuez)
Granada 2 days
Ronda 1 day
Cordoba 1 day
Madrid (and fly out that day)
For my 2 day trips out of Madrid, planning to do Toledo and Aranjuez (or some other place). Taking the train.
I think Toledo is more or less settled as a must go. What about Aranjuez?
I read a comment that if you've seen the Palacio Real in Madrid then Aranjuez' Palacio Real is about the same. Unless I go there for the gardens. Otherwise, what other possible day trip ideas from Madrid? Or is Madrid worth 3 days and just do the Toledo day trip?
Day Trip from Madrid - Ideas/Comments
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Venice - trips
- 2 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 3 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 4 Scotland
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 poland to switzerland
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside