I'm going to be in Madrid for one week in April and would like to take a one or two day side trip while there. I've been to Alicante, Segovia, and Toledo before. I have three places in mind that would be accessible by train. (1.) It seems Barcelona would be easy to get to since it's only about a 2 1/2 train ride. (2.) I've also seen there is an over-night train to Lisbon, which is nice since most of the travel time is during sleeping hours. (3.) I would really like to go to Tangier, but I don't think I'll have enough time considering the train and ferry rides. Does anyone have any advice regarding these places, or any suggestions about other locations?
Day trip from Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 3 Day trip from London to Paris
- 4 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 5 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 6 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 7 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 10 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Porto -City Break
- 13 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 18 Street food in Turkey
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 24 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 25 Prague - Tram #22