I'm trying to decide between taking an arranged day trip to Canterbury/Dover/LeedsCastle or to Oxford/Stratford/Warwick. I only have enough time to do one of these daytrips and after doing online research, I'm having difficulty determining which would be the best. Does anyone have any recommendations for which day trip would be best? Thanks.
Day Trip from London
- 1 Benita In Paris
- 2 Tips about how to plan your Vacation Trip.
- 3 Help for first timers
- 4 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 5 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 6 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 7 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 8 Please review my REVISED Germany/Austria/Switzerland itinerary
- 9 One hour 15 minutes to change planes in Frankfurt
- 10 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 11 Affordable London Hotel
- 12 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 13 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 14 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 17 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 18 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 19 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 20 Parisian Pickpockets
- 21 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 22 Paris Ticket t+
- 23 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 24 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 25 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?