I am interested in taking a day-trip from Krakow to somewhere in Slovakia near the border. I've come across a town named Poprad on the Internet. It seems as though public transportation isn't the most convenient in the area. I'm not interested in renting a car. Any ideas for a one-day tour?
Thanks very much.
Day-trip from Krakow to Slovakia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 3 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 4 Connections at CDG
- 5 Hotel in Rome?
- 6 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 8 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 9 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 10 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 11 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 12 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 13 granada to algarve
- 14 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 Ireland driving vacation
- 17 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 18 Cotswolds village base
- 19 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 21 Normandy in October
- 22 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 23 I went to Paris in June
- 24 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 25 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps