I am interested in taking a day-trip from Krakow to somewhere in Slovakia near the border. I've come across a town named Poprad on the Internet. It seems as though public transportation isn't the most convenient in the area. I'm not interested in renting a car. Any ideas for a one-day tour?
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 2 A Visit to the Masjid e Nabwi – A Journey of Love
- 3 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 4 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 5 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 6 Support Please
- 7 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 8 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 9 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 10 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 11 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 12 PASSPORT number changed
- 13 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 14 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 15 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 16 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 17 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 18 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 19 Train travel in Europe
- 20 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 21 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 22 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 23 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 24 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 25 Scotland itinerary