I am interested in taking a day-trip from Krakow to somewhere in Slovakia near the border. I've come across a town named Poprad on the Internet. It seems as though public transportation isn't the most convenient in the area. I'm not interested in renting a car. Any ideas for a one-day tour?
Thanks very much.
Day-trip from Krakow to Slovakia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 2 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 3 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 4 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 7 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 8 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 9 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 12 italy - france - germany
- 13 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 14 Planning Europe trip
- 15 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 16 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 Authentic czech food
- 19 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 20 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 21 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 22 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 23 Kimhe--flamenco
- 24 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 25 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice