I am interested in taking a day-trip from Krakow to somewhere in Slovakia near the border. I've come across a town named Poprad on the Internet. It seems as though public transportation isn't the most convenient in the area. I'm not interested in renting a car. Any ideas for a one-day tour?
Thanks very much.
Day-trip from Krakow to Slovakia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 4 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 5 Good times in Munich, the city
- 6 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 7 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 10 Lake Como transportation questions
- 11 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 12 history museums or locations
- 13 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 14 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 15 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 By train to and out of Prague
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 Cylades Island Hopping
- 20 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 24 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 25 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.