I am interested in taking a day-trip from Krakow to somewhere in Slovakia near the border. I've come across a town named Poprad on the Internet. It seems as though public transportation isn't the most convenient in the area. I'm not interested in renting a car. Any ideas for a one-day tour?
Thanks very much.
Day-trip from Krakow to Slovakia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 2 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 3 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 4 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 7 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 8 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 11 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 12 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 13 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 18 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 19 3 weeks in Sicily
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 24 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 25 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria