I am interested in taking a day-trip from Krakow to somewhere in Slovakia near the border. I've come across a town named Poprad on the Internet. It seems as though public transportation isn't the most convenient in the area. I'm not interested in renting a car. Any ideas for a one-day tour?
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary
- 2 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 3 Renting International Cars from USA
- 4 Europe itinerary review
- 5 Our time in Rome
- 6 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 7 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 8 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 9 train from ravenna to parma
- 10 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 14 Enjoying England for a year!
- 15 European Travel in March
- 16 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 17 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 18 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 19 My First Trip to Europe...
- 20 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 We are back!
- 25 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids