We have a cruise stop in Kiel and by the looks of it the city is not for tourists. Where is somewhere we could do a day trip from we have roughly 10 hours! Thanks
Day trip from Kiel Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 2 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Sardinia in early May
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 11 Venice; recommendations
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 17 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 18 Baby cot
- 19 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 20 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 21 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 22 Hey Fodor's
- 23 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 Wineries open on Saturdays in October