We have a cruise stop in Kiel and by the looks of it the city is not for tourists. Where is somewhere we could do a day trip from we have roughly 10 hours! Thanks
Day trip from Kiel Germany
- 1 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 2 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 3 Car rental
- 4 Day trip to Capri
- 5 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 10 RHK's heading to Europe
- 11 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 12 France in 7 days
- 13 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 14 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 15 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 16 Istanbul in April
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 19 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 20 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 21 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 22 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 23 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 24 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 25 Tour-Free Travel