we're thinking of heading to Butrint, Gjirokaster and Sarande once arriving in Igoumenitsa, Greece. does anyone know if its possible to do a 1 - 2 day trip into these places? is it possible by bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 3 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 4 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 5 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 6 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 7 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 8 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 9 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 10 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 11 Le Marche, Italy
- 12 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 13 Seville Itinerary
- 14 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 15 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 16 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 17 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 18 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 19 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 20 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 21 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 22 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 25 4 weeks in Italy July with children