we're thinking of heading to Butrint, Gjirokaster and Sarande once arriving in Igoumenitsa, Greece. does anyone know if its possible to do a 1 - 2 day trip into these places? is it possible by bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 2 Groupon Tours
- 3 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 4 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 5 St. Petersburg plus
- 6 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 7 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 8 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 9 Baltic Sea Ports of Call and suggested Tour Guides
- 10 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 11 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 12 Travel in England and Scotland
- 13 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 14 Georges - Pompidou center
- 15 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 16 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 17 Spain vacation itinerary suggestions
- 18 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 19 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 20 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 21 Winery tours
- 22 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 23 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 24 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 25 Iceland/July/2014