we're thinking of heading to Butrint, Gjirokaster and Sarande once arriving in Igoumenitsa, Greece. does anyone know if its possible to do a 1 - 2 day trip into these places? is it possible by bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 2 IDP for Scotland
- 3 Madrid Airport
- 4 My summer in Paris
- 5 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 6 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Italy in November
- 9 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 10 Puglia and Matera
- 11 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 12 Late October Trip in France
- 13 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 14 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 15 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 16 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 17 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 18 6 nights in Dublin
- 19 la spezia vs. levanto
- 20 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 21 Scottish pounds - coins too?
- 22 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 23 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 24 Amsterdam and beyond
- 25 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?