we're thinking of heading to Butrint, Gjirokaster and Sarande once arriving in Igoumenitsa, Greece. does anyone know if its possible to do a 1 - 2 day trip into these places? is it possible by bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 3 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 4 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 5 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 6 Munich Under Attack...
- 7 From Genoa to Rome...
- 8 Dentix in Spain
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 11 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 12 First trip - destination advice!
- 13 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 14 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 15 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 20 Should I speculate?
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Prague on a budget...
- 24 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 25 Le Marche Sept./Oct.