we're thinking of heading to Butrint, Gjirokaster and Sarande once arriving in Igoumenitsa, Greece. does anyone know if its possible to do a 1 - 2 day trip into these places? is it possible by bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 2 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 3 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 4 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 5 Venice gondola ride
- 6 Paris and Normandy
- 7 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 8 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 9 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 London and Normandy
- 12 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 15 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 16 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 17 rent muscle car in Norway
- 18 Athens tour guide advice
- 19 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 20 mystras or nemea
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 How do I private message a person?