I am looking for advice on planning a day out of Glasgow to visit areas in Stirlingshire, and South Lanarkshire. There are 4 of us, and the areas are where my husband's mother's family came from.
I have contacted a couple of guides to see about hiring someone, and not had a lot of luck so far. My ideal would be someone familiar with the areas and able to take the historical dates and events I have found and place them into a local historical context. Maybe I am hoping for the moon.
Worst case, we rent a car and drive around the areas.
If anyone has any tips or advice, I would welcome them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노【☠】→ WLD333.COM ←【☠】생중계카지노
- 2 생중계카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 생중계카지노
- 3 Rome at Christmas
- 4 4 Country Itinerary
- 5 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 6 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 7 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 8 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 Croatia Itenerary
- 11 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 13 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 14 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 15 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 16 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 17 14 days in Greece
- 18 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 19 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 22 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 23 tipping
- 24 Domme or Monpazier?
- 25 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?