My fiancé and I are visiting Italy during our honeymoon next July. We have heard that driving through Florence is difficult, so we are only renting a car for one day so that we can visit other parts of Tuscany. What are some of the best vineyards to visit? Do all of them offer wine tastings? Any tips?
DAY TRIP FROM FLORENCE BY CAR. BEST VINEYARDS? BEST ROUTE?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 8 dinners in Paris for €10 or less
- 3 South of France November Trip Report
- 4 Rome---August and September
- 5 France, Italy and Greec
- 6 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Dresden or Leipzig
- 11 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 12 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 13 20 days in Germany
- 14 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Nice or Marseille??
- 22 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 25 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport