I really want to see the crystal factory in Waterford as a day trip. I would love to get info on how to get there and if its an easy day trip. Thank you for any input you can give me!
Day trip from Dublin to Waterford
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 2 Land v Waterways touring
- 3 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 4 We are off to France again!!
- 5 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 6 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 7 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 8 First trip to Paris
- 9 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 10 Champagne Country trip from Paris
- 11 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 12 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 13 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 14 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 15 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 16 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 17 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 18 spain
- 19 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 20 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 21 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 22 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please