Hi all. My wife and i will be on Corfu 16-18 this month. We are debating a day trip to Albania. Anybody went there? is it worth it? What did you while there? Better alternatives
on Corfu itself?
Thanx in advance, MIke
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car
- 2 February in Florence
- 3 Should we go to Vienna?
- 4 Juangfrau / mt
- 5 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 6 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 7 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 8 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 9 Europe Itinerary
- 10 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 11 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 12 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 13 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 14 Naxos hotel question
- 15 written guide for Olympia
- 16 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 17 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 18 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland