I'm headed to Cassis for a few days from Paris (where I live) and am wondering if there is a neighboring village or winery that we could explore as well.
We're there from a Sun afternoon to Tues evening. Apart from the Calanques (any recos on kayaking vs hiking would be appreciated as well!), and touring around Cassis, is there anywhere you recommend we visit? A nearby winery or village?
We won't have a car, but are hoping for buses. Based on other villages and regions I've been to, the buses have worked well for day trips...not sure if that exists in and around Cassis though?
Appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Athens
- 7 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 driving from ancona to rome
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels