I'm headed to Cassis for a few days from Paris (where I live) and am wondering if there is a neighboring village or winery that we could explore as well.
We're there from a Sun afternoon to Tues evening. Apart from the Calanques (any recos on kayaking vs hiking would be appreciated as well!), and touring around Cassis, is there anywhere you recommend we visit? A nearby winery or village?
We won't have a car, but are hoping for buses. Based on other villages and regions I've been to, the buses have worked well for day trips...not sure if that exists in and around Cassis though?
Appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 2 Madrid/Lisbon
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Greek fuel cost
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 11 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Day trips from Florence
- 15 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 16 May get together in Paris
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 20 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 21 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation