We will have a day trip from Bologna (Saturday) to Parma, by car.
We wish to have a country-side experience after / before visiting Parma.
Could you please recommend on a beautiful country-side place which we could visit on this day?
We enjoy rural areas, farms, animals and hikes.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assits@: mcafee Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 mcafee*24*7
- 2 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 4 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 5 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 6 Denmark or Sweden?
- 7 Iceland trip report!
- 8 Couscous
- 9 Bernese Oberland
- 10 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 Moscow Favorites
- 14 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 17 TIM in FCO - update
- 18 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 19 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 25 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon