Will be spending some days in Barcelona in late Sept./early Oct. and wanted to do a day trip outside the city. Originally I was debating between a) Montserrat (the abbey) and b) Girona+Figueres, but eventually, after doing some research, decided to cross Montserrat off the list and focus on (b).
Are Girona and Figueres doable on a single day? I won't be renting a car and do not want to resort to an organized trip, so will travel via public transit. Flying solo, male, fit. I enjoy art but am rather lukewarm towards Dali, so not sure whether it is even worth squeezing in Figueres.
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노주소ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 바카라 이용방법
- 2 카지노사이트ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 파라다이스 카지노
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 Azores
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 Connection time in Athens?
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Escorted Tours
- 19 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 20 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 24 2 Months in Sicily
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?