Will be spending some days in Barcelona in late Sept./early Oct. and wanted to do a day trip outside the city. Originally I was debating between a) Montserrat (the abbey) and b) Girona+Figueres, but eventually, after doing some research, decided to cross Montserrat off the list and focus on (b).
Are Girona and Figueres doable on a single day? I won't be renting a car and do not want to resort to an organized trip, so will travel via public transit. Flying solo, male, fit. I enjoy art but am rather lukewarm towards Dali, so not sure whether it is even worth squeezing in Figueres.
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ CANON TEC*h 24x7
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 car rental
- 5 Munich and....???
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Northern Ireland ideas
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 21 Long weekend in Albania
- 22 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 23 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 scotland itinerary