Will be spending some days in Barcelona in late Sept./early Oct. and wanted to do a day trip outside the city. Originally I was debating between a) Montserrat (the abbey) and b) Girona+Figueres, but eventually, after doing some research, decided to cross Montserrat off the list and focus on (b).
Are Girona and Figueres doable on a single day? I won't be renting a car and do not want to resort to an organized trip, so will travel via public transit. Flying solo, male, fit. I enjoy art but am rather lukewarm towards Dali, so not sure whether it is even worth squeezing in Figueres.
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 3 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 5 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 8 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 9 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 13 Hiking in Switzerland
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 17 CASH OR CARD?
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 23 2 days in Lugano area
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 Need help planning trip after Paris