Will be spending some days in Barcelona in late Sept./early Oct. and wanted to do a day trip outside the city. Originally I was debating between a) Montserrat (the abbey) and b) Girona+Figueres, but eventually, after doing some research, decided to cross Montserrat off the list and focus on (b).
Are Girona and Figueres doable on a single day? I won't be renting a car and do not want to resort to an organized trip, so will travel via public transit. Flying solo, male, fit. I enjoy art but am rather lukewarm towards Dali, so not sure whether it is even worth squeezing in Figueres.
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 소스 ● 연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Paris Metro
- 4 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 9 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 12 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 getting to CDG
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Cambrils
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 CDG airport and connection time
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 23 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 24 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 25 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours