We're thinking of driving from Suvignano, near Monteroni d'Arbi and Murlo, for a day trip into the Maremma. Not sure if this sounds like a good plan: leave Suvignano early to head to Bolgheri, Populonia, Baratti, Campiglia Marittima/Suvereto, then somewhere (not sure where??)for a view of the sea; then Castiglioncello Bandini for dinner, and back to Suvignano. Would this be a monsterously long day even if we left early but stopped at each place for a bit? Would you suggest improvements to simplify these suggestions? Looking for variety in terms of sights and experiences, but don't want to be exhausted at the end of the WONDERFUL day. Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Paris day trips August
- 5 Acorn TV
- 6 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Athens
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary