We're thinking of driving from Suvignano, near Monteroni d'Arbi and Murlo, for a day trip into the Maremma. Not sure if this sounds like a good plan: leave Suvignano early to head to Bolgheri, Populonia, Baratti, Campiglia Marittima/Suvereto, then somewhere (not sure where??)for a view of the sea; then Castiglioncello Bandini for dinner, and back to Suvignano. Would this be a monsterously long day even if we left early but stopped at each place for a bit? Would you suggest improvements to simplify these suggestions? Looking for variety in terms of sights and experiences, but don't want to be exhausted at the end of the WONDERFUL day. Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Paris hotel
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Stuck in Paris
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Greece
- 23 Ex-pats with young kids
- 24 Iceland france spain
- 25 Ludwig Castles