We're thinking of driving from Suvignano, near Monteroni d'Arbi and Murlo, for a day trip into the Maremma. Not sure if this sounds like a good plan: leave Suvignano early to head to Bolgheri, Populonia, Baratti, Campiglia Marittima/Suvereto, then somewhere (not sure where??)for a view of the sea; then Castiglioncello Bandini for dinner, and back to Suvignano. Would this be a monsterously long day even if we left early but stopped at each place for a bit? Would you suggest improvements to simplify these suggestions? Looking for variety in terms of sights and experiences, but don't want to be exhausted at the end of the WONDERFUL day. Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 7 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 8 Road trip with our dog
- 9 Can parking
- 10 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 11 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 12 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 13 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 16 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 17 Douro Valley in January?
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!