We're thinking of driving from Suvignano, near Monteroni d'Arbi and Murlo, for a day trip into the Maremma. Not sure if this sounds like a good plan: leave Suvignano early to head to Bolgheri, Populonia, Baratti, Campiglia Marittima/Suvereto, then somewhere (not sure where??)for a view of the sea; then Castiglioncello Bandini for dinner, and back to Suvignano. Would this be a monsterously long day even if we left early but stopped at each place for a bit? Would you suggest improvements to simplify these suggestions? Looking for variety in terms of sights and experiences, but don't want to be exhausted at the end of the WONDERFUL day. Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 Towersey, London
- 13 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 14 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 19 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden