During my week in Milan I am planning to take the following day trips. Please advise if there are others anyone recommends bearing in mind I have a week and would like to spend at least 2 days in Milan itself.
Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Lake Maggiore Day Trip from Milan
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Dolomites Day Trip from Milan: Renon Plateau and Bolzano
If you advise on a particular destination could you also please advise on how to get there and if there are guided coach tours that you know of please? I found some ideas on this Forum but am trying to investigate if reaching those places are going to be a hassle as I will not have car.
Now I am thinking of booking all of the above trips with Viator but would like some other options (I would not like to do all of this organizing myself so I will definitely book with some company or the other). The forums are full of recommendations of private car services and not group coach tours with guides- which is what I am looking for please. Can someone please recommend some of those companies? Thank you very much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 5 France Itinerary Advice
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 18 Murren to Prague
- 19 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 20 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Le Marche Research Help