During my week in Milan I am planning to take the following day trips. Please advise if there are others anyone recommends bearing in mind I have a week and would like to spend at least 2 days in Milan itself.
Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Lake Maggiore Day Trip from Milan
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Dolomites Day Trip from Milan: Renon Plateau and Bolzano
If you advise on a particular destination could you also please advise on how to get there and if there are guided coach tours that you know of please? I found some ideas on this Forum but am trying to investigate if reaching those places are going to be a hassle as I will not have car.
Now I am thinking of booking all of the above trips with Viator but would like some other options (I would not like to do all of this organizing myself so I will definitely book with some company or the other). The forums are full of recommendations of private car services and not group coach tours with guides- which is what I am looking for please. Can someone please recommend some of those companies? Thank you very much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 What fresh hell is this?
- 5 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Which Train Station in Venice
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 One free day in Barcelona
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21