During my week in Milan I am planning to take the following day trips. Please advise if there are others anyone recommends bearing in mind I have a week and would like to spend at least 2 days in Milan itself.
Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Lake Maggiore Day Trip from Milan
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Dolomites Day Trip from Milan: Renon Plateau and Bolzano
If you advise on a particular destination could you also please advise on how to get there and if there are guided coach tours that you know of please? I found some ideas on this Forum but am trying to investigate if reaching those places are going to be a hassle as I will not have car.
Now I am thinking of booking all of the above trips with Viator but would like some other options (I would not like to do all of this organizing myself so I will definitely book with some company or the other). The forums are full of recommendations of private car services and not group coach tours with guides- which is what I am looking for please. Can someone please recommend some of those companies? Thank you very much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Cappadocia in June
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 7 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 8 Ibiiza Spain
- 9 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 10 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 11 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 16 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Help with Ireland Trip
- 19 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?