We will be in Sorrento in April sand would like an escorted day trip to Naples, the Museums, including Capodimonte/.
we have read so much about the safety of travelling around Naples we have decided to stay in Sorrento and travel from there to Pompeii and Naples.
We will be travelling from Rome and having read the previous posts I think we will get the bus from there to Sorrento
We will then be travelling to Florence via Naples on high speed train.
any comments or suggestions will be welcome. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 Paris hotel
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 15 Paris advice with kids
- 16 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 22 Iceland france spain
- 23 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?