We will be in Sorrento in April sand would like an escorted day trip to Naples, the Museums, including Capodimonte/.
we have read so much about the safety of travelling around Naples we have decided to stay in Sorrento and travel from there to Pompeii and Naples.
We will be travelling from Rome and having read the previous posts I think we will get the bus from there to Sorrento
We will then be travelling to Florence via Naples on high speed train.
any comments or suggestions will be welcome. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/lean-garcinia-plus/
- 2 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 7 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 8 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 11 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 14 How the kids age calculated
- 15 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 19 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 20 Beaune France
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Firt time VISA applicant
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands