I have a couple of days to kill in Bucharest while my partner attends a trade show. Can anyone recommend a reputable, english speaking tour guide or company which can pick me up at my hotel and take me to see some of the sites (of the city and perhaps beyond). Knowing almost nothing about Romania, I don't feel comfortable travelling by public transport on my own. Any suggestions?
Day tours in Bucharest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 What to wear
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 6 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 7 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 8 Buying Masks in Venice
- 9 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 10 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 11 Mask Making in Venice
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 14 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 15 Fashion for larger man?
- 16 Eating in France-two new books
- 17 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 25 Madrid and London