I have a couple of days to kill in Bucharest while my partner attends a trade show. Can anyone recommend a reputable, english speaking tour guide or company which can pick me up at my hotel and take me to see some of the sites (of the city and perhaps beyond). Knowing almost nothing about Romania, I don't feel comfortable travelling by public transport on my own. Any suggestions?
Day tours in Bucharest?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 3 Ryan Air
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 6 Article on Naples
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Albania for Beginners
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 14 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 15 Chambermaid tipping
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 20 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 21 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 22 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 23 Istanbul hotels
- 24 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 25 south eastern europe by train and walking