I have a couple of days to kill in Bucharest while my partner attends a trade show. Can anyone recommend a reputable, english speaking tour guide or company which can pick me up at my hotel and take me to see some of the sites (of the city and perhaps beyond). Knowing almost nothing about Romania, I don't feel comfortable travelling by public transport on my own. Any suggestions?
Day tours in Bucharest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 8 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 11 Scotland Votes "No"
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 14 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 15 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 16 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 20 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 21 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 24 Olive Oil
- 25 Wine tour from Verona?