I have a couple of days to kill in Bucharest while my partner attends a trade show. Can anyone recommend a reputable, english speaking tour guide or company which can pick me up at my hotel and take me to see some of the sites (of the city and perhaps beyond). Knowing almost nothing about Romania, I don't feel comfortable travelling by public transport on my own. Any suggestions?
Day tours in Bucharest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 2 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Burg Eltz
- 15 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 16 Germany-berlin marathon
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 itinerary help
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Nice Video about Poland