I have a couple of days to kill in Bucharest while my partner attends a trade show. Can anyone recommend a reputable, english speaking tour guide or company which can pick me up at my hotel and take me to see some of the sites (of the city and perhaps beyond). Knowing almost nothing about Romania, I don't feel comfortable travelling by public transport on my own. Any suggestions?
Day tours in Bucharest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 2 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 3 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 4 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 5 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 6 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 7 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 8 Train tickets within Italy
- 9 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 10 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 11 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 12 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 13 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 14 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 15 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Hotel in Istanbul
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Best driving map for Greece?
- 25 Train from Monterosso to Padua