I have a couple of days to kill in Bucharest while my partner attends a trade show. Can anyone recommend a reputable, english speaking tour guide or company which can pick me up at my hotel and take me to see some of the sites (of the city and perhaps beyond). Knowing almost nothing about Romania, I don't feel comfortable travelling by public transport on my own. Any suggestions?
Day tours in Bucharest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 5 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 10 What to wear
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 21 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 22 german rail ticket question
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Fashion for larger man?
- 25 Italy and France in 20 Days