My daughter and I will be traveling to Scotland for her 40th birthday. Our home base will be Edinburgh. This forum has been my lifeline for all my travels, so I wanted to put a question out there. I know there have been several day tour companies mentioned on the boards, but I was wondering if anyone has had first hand knowledge of which might be the best for us. We would like small mini buses..maybe 10 people or so with the guides. My daughter is obsessed with castles..has anyone take an excellent castle tour from Edinburgh? Besides castles, out plan is to day trip all four days we are there to different locations...Thanks so much.
Day Tours From Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Local Tour in Provence?
- 5 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 5am arrival in Dublin
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 11 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 15 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 What are the best places to see in England
- 18 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 19 Transportation in Barcelona
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 22 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris