I will be in Avignon from April 11th through 17th, by myself and without a car. I will take public tansportation to St. Remy and L'Isle sur la Sorgue, as they are close, but want to take one of the many mini-van tour to other small villages, like Roussillon, Gordes and Fountaine de Vaucluse. But most tours require at least 2 passengers.
My question: Are there likely to be other tourists in Avignon in April? (Hope this isn't too dumb a question to ask!)
Or, is anyone else going to be in Avignon then and interested in taking a tour with me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 8 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 11 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 12 Granada to Madrid
- 13 Croatia
- 14 Croatia trip Planning
- 15 Norway -Trips
- 16 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two