I will be in Avignon from April 11th through 17th, by myself and without a car. I will take public tansportation to St. Remy and L'Isle sur la Sorgue, as they are close, but want to take one of the many mini-van tour to other small villages, like Roussillon, Gordes and Fountaine de Vaucluse. But most tours require at least 2 passengers.
My question: Are there likely to be other tourists in Avignon in April? (Hope this isn't too dumb a question to ask!)
Or, is anyone else going to be in Avignon then and interested in taking a tour with me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 2 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 3 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 4 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 9 Italian lakes
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 15 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Barcelona
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Spain and South of France