I will be in Avignon from April 11th through 17th, by myself and without a car. I will take public tansportation to St. Remy and L'Isle sur la Sorgue, as they are close, but want to take one of the many mini-van tour to other small villages, like Roussillon, Gordes and Fountaine de Vaucluse. But most tours require at least 2 passengers.
My question: Are there likely to be other tourists in Avignon in April? (Hope this isn't too dumb a question to ask!)
Or, is anyone else going to be in Avignon then and interested in taking a tour with me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 2 Which city order makes most sense?
- 3 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 4 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 5 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 Restaurants in Spain
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Transportation Question Italy
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 21 Final Four
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 Where are the Mods?
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area