We will be in iceland from 7am to 7pm in early June. We would like to swim in the Blue Lagoon for about an hour and then continue with some sightseeing. Any recommendations on independent local tour providers(websites) would be appreciated.
Day tours- Iceland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 2 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 3 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 4 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 5 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 6 British drivers
- 7 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 8 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 Prague Main Train Station
- 14 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 15 Spain Travel
- 16 Venice in Jan
- 17 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 18 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 19 Southern France
- 20 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 21 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Public transport from Ostuni
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested