We will be in iceland from 7am to 7pm in early June. We would like to swim in the Blue Lagoon for about an hour and then continue with some sightseeing. Any recommendations on independent local tour providers(websites) would be appreciated.
Day tours- Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Prague flea markets
- 3 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 4 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 5 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 6 Where to go from Brussels?
- 7 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 We Need a Pact
- 11 I need a haircut
- 12 All you need in croatia
- 13 Tipping in Greece
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets