We're traveling to Rome in December and would like to see Pompeii without spending more than a day to see it. A friend suggested a tour that would take us there and back up the coast. Does anyone have experience with a good day tour that would include Pompeii? We have six in our party, including two 17 year olds.
Day Tour from Rome to Pompeii
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 Eating in France-two new books
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 7 What to wear
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 10 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 11 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 12 Buying Masks in Venice
- 13 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 14 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 15 Mask Making in Venice
- 16 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 17 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Fashion for larger man?
- 20 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris