I admire this board so much and hope you can help me plan this trip for our 30th anniversary. We are so excited to be going to Italy. Here is our itinerary:
Sun 9/18 - Wed 9/21 Venice
Wed 9/21 - Sun 9/25 Florence
Sun 9/25 - Sat 10/01 Rome
We are flying into Venice and flying out of Rome. We will be taking the train from Venice to Florence and Florence to Rome. We are in our 50s and are usually good walkers but my husband is having foot problems that we are hoping to be resolved in time for the trip.
We are looking for a day tour from Florence that will take farther into the Tuscany area and would like to see Siena and other towns that you feel are worth seeing. We would also like to have a nice lunch or dinner included in the tour. We are just looking to get out of the city tourist spots and have a different experience for the day. Could anyone suggest an organized bus tour that they liked? We are not up to taking a train or renting a car and like to meet other travelers. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trek through Eur
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt