I am looking for information on the best way to see and enjoy the regions foods.
We are staying in Bologna and I am tearing my hair out trying to work out the best way to see Modena and Parma and do a food tour of such.
I have looked into guided tours and im not sure I can justify the prices. Is there a way to do your own tour on the trains and still be able to visit the factories etc?
Also hoping to fit in the car manufacturers too (Ferrari and Lamborghini).
Please let me know if you have any tips or tours you'd recommend
We will be in the region Late May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Advice
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 7 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Nafplio to Hydra
- 14 Via del Sale, Italy
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe