I am looking for information on the best way to see and enjoy the regions foods.
We are staying in Bologna and I am tearing my hair out trying to work out the best way to see Modena and Parma and do a food tour of such.
I have looked into guided tours and im not sure I can justify the prices. Is there a way to do your own tour on the trains and still be able to visit the factories etc?
Also hoping to fit in the car manufacturers too (Ferrari and Lamborghini).
Please let me know if you have any tips or tours you'd recommend
We will be in the region Late May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 2 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Italy in 11 Days
- 5 French election
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 Things to do in Montpellier
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 15 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 18 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 19 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 20 3 week trip with children
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 25 test