I am looking for information on the best way to see and enjoy the regions foods.
We are staying in Bologna and I am tearing my hair out trying to work out the best way to see Modena and Parma and do a food tour of such.
I have looked into guided tours and im not sure I can justify the prices. Is there a way to do your own tour on the trains and still be able to visit the factories etc?
Also hoping to fit in the car manufacturers too (Ferrari and Lamborghini).
Please let me know if you have any tips or tours you'd recommend
We will be in the region Late May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Versailles
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon