My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco. Most likely, we will be traveling with another couple. My friend will be 5 months pregnant at the time of the trip.
Since a guide is a must for us, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Day to Tangier from Spain: Guide
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Gogartys, Dublin
- 7 Prague - must see
- 8 Sicily 10 days
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 12 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 13 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 14 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 15 Portugal in September
- 16 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 17 Europe with young teens
- 18 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 19 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Advises for trip to Russia
- 25 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!