My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco. Most likely, we will be traveling with another couple. My friend will be 5 months pregnant at the time of the trip.
Since a guide is a must for us, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 2 France for a month in 2017
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 5 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 6 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 10 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 11 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 12 Chinese visit to France
- 13 15 days trip to Europe
- 14 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 15 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 16 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 19 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 20 Day trips from Uzes
- 21 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 22 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 23 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 24 Vuerling airlines
- 25 All of Spain or something else..?