My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco. Most likely, we will be traveling with another couple. My friend will be 5 months pregnant at the time of the trip.
Since a guide is a must for us, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Day to Tangier from Spain: Guide
- 1 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 2 French/Italian Alps
- 3 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 london travelcrard
- 6 Am I too fat too travel?
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Best area to stay in Rome
- 9 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 10 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 11 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 12 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 15 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 16 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 17 One week in Norway
- 18 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 19 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 20 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 21 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 22 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 23 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 24 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 25 Driving Through Adriatic Italy