My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco. Most likely, we will be traveling with another couple. My friend will be 5 months pregnant at the time of the trip.
Since a guide is a must for us, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Day to Tangier from Spain: Guide
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 7 days in Andalucia
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 5 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 Belgium
- 16 Navigo Decouverte
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 19 More help with housing in Puglia
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 15 days in Europe,
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station