My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco. Most likely, we will be traveling with another couple. My friend will be 5 months pregnant at the time of the trip.
Since a guide is a must for us, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 2 Our European adventures
- 3 Spain Trip Report
- 4 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 5 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 6 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 7 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 11 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 12 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 13 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 14 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 15 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 16 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 17 20 free days of Europe
- 18 CDG international flight
- 19 12 days europe
- 20 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 21 Budapest on a budget
- 22 Seville in late January
- 23 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 24 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 25 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old