My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco. Most likely, we will be traveling with another couple. My friend will be 5 months pregnant at the time of the trip.
Since a guide is a must for us, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Tuscany First Time
- 6 Iceland car rental agencies
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 9 Switzerland in October
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Italy in January?
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 14 2 days in Lugano area
- 15 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 16 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 17 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Recommendations
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 22 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Paris- restaurant