My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco. Most likely, we will be traveling with another couple. My friend will be 5 months pregnant at the time of the trip.
Since a guide is a must for us, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Day to Tangier from Spain: Guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 London hotel
- 19 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 20 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 21 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 22 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Hotel in Venice