My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco. Most likely, we will be traveling with another couple. My friend will be 5 months pregnant at the time of the trip.
Since a guide is a must for us, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 2 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 3 Shoppingin Spain
- 4 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 5 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 6 Northern Spain
- 7 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 8 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 9 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 12 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 13 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 14 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 15 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 18 Dublin to Dingle?
- 19 To Hampton Court Palace
- 20 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 21 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 22 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 23 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 24 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 25 venice to lucca by car