My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco. Most likely, we will be traveling with another couple. My friend will be 5 months pregnant at the time of the trip.
Since a guide is a must for us, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Day to Tangier from Spain: Guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 He said , she said
- 6 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 16 tour guides in rome
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 20 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 21 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 22 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 23 Seaside island village in Greece
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014