My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco. Most likely, we will be traveling with another couple. My friend will be 5 months pregnant at the time of the trip.
Since a guide is a must for us, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 2 Berlin to Italy
- 3 Killarney
- 4 Where to go!?
- 5 First time in Bulgaria
- 6 Vacation
- 7 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 11 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 14 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 15 Walking itinerary in England?
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Dog friendly hotels
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 Madrid/Lisbon