My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco. Most likely, we will be traveling with another couple. My friend will be 5 months pregnant at the time of the trip.
Since a guide is a must for us, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 2 pick pockets in Rome
- 3 16 Countries in 30 days
- 4 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 5 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 6 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 7 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 8 German train transfer times
- 9 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 10 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 11 Venturing even further
- 12 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 13 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 14 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 15 Paris in April
- 16 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 17 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 18 8 hour layover at Oslo airport
- 19 Geiranger - Trollstigen
- 20 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 21 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 22 Transport around Europe
- 23 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 24 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 25 HELP- 4days challenge: Amsterdam + Zaanse.S + D.Haag+ Kinderdijk