My wife and I are traveling to the French Riviera around the first week of May or so. We'd LOVE to do a couple of day-long or half day boat trips in the area. Are there any options for public ferries/boats/day tours in early May? Hiring a private tour company/operator is probably not an option due to high cost. We've had a hard time finding any information online so thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Portugal with large family
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
day long boat trips in French Riviera - public ferries in April/May?