My wife and I are traveling to the French Riviera around the first week of May or so. We'd LOVE to do a couple of day-long or half day boat trips in the area. Are there any options for public ferries/boats/day tours in early May? Hiring a private tour company/operator is probably not an option due to high cost. We've had a hard time finding any information online so thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 3 Berlin -clubs
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 8 base in brussels
- 9 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 21 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 24 celticmoon, a quick question
- 25 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
day long boat trips in French Riviera - public ferries in April/May?