My wife and I are traveling to the French Riviera around the first week of May or so. We'd LOVE to do a couple of day-long or half day boat trips in the area. Are there any options for public ferries/boats/day tours in early May? Hiring a private tour company/operator is probably not an option due to high cost. We've had a hard time finding any information online so thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany-Car or Train
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 릴게임이란 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Europe for Beginners
- 21 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 22 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 23 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 24 13 nights in switzerland
- 25 Best daypack ?
day long boat trips in French Riviera - public ferries in April/May?