My wife and I are traveling to the French Riviera around the first week of May or so. We'd LOVE to do a couple of day-long or half day boat trips in the area. Are there any options for public ferries/boats/day tours in early May? Hiring a private tour company/operator is probably not an option due to high cost. We've had a hard time finding any information online so thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 Seville to Cordoba
- 5 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 15 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 20 Sim Cards
- 21 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 Portugal rental car
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
day long boat trips in French Riviera - public ferries in April/May?