My wife and I are traveling to the French Riviera around the first week of May or so. We'd LOVE to do a couple of day-long or half day boat trips in the area. Are there any options for public ferries/boats/day tours in early May? Hiring a private tour company/operator is probably not an option due to high cost. We've had a hard time finding any information online so thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy Combo
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 7 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 8 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 11 Visit to Engand
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 14 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 15 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 16 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 17 Able to use Googlepay or Samsung Pay?
- 18 Gardens & GTGs
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 21 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 22 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 23 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 24 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
day long boat trips in French Riviera - public ferries in April/May?