I know it is pretty late but I'll post here anyway coz I have got the best and most helpful responses here.
So I am basically going to Brussels tomorrow and evening I'll leave for Antwerp where I stay till 29th Morning. Can anyone tell me as to what I can do in these places. What are the major attractions and things that should not be missed. I am a student from India and am on shoestring budget. So I think musuems and all are anyway out of option. But still, I am pitching this out to you guys who might know better and help me in shaping an itinerary. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 Couscous
- 11 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Moscow Favorites
- 14 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 15 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 Ibiiza Spain
- 18 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 19 Cartagena Spain
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 23 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 24 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 25 Swimming in Lake Bled?