I know it is pretty late but I'll post here anyway coz I have got the best and most helpful responses here.
So I am basically going to Brussels tomorrow and evening I'll leave for Antwerp where I stay till 29th Morning. Can anyone tell me as to what I can do in these places. What are the major attractions and things that should not be missed. I am a student from India and am on shoestring budget. So I think musuems and all are anyway out of option. But still, I am pitching this out to you guys who might know better and help me in shaping an itinerary. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 2 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 3 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 4 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 5 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 6 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 7 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 8 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 9 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 12 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 18 "Never Mind"
- 19 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 20 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 21 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique