I know it is pretty late but I'll post here anyway coz I have got the best and most helpful responses here.
So I am basically going to Brussels tomorrow and evening I'll leave for Antwerp where I stay till 29th Morning. Can anyone tell me as to what I can do in these places. What are the major attractions and things that should not be missed. I am a student from India and am on shoestring budget. So I think musuems and all are anyway out of option. But still, I am pitching this out to you guys who might know better and help me in shaping an itinerary. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메가스포츠카지노べ❤【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❤べ메가스포츠카지노
- 2 보라카이카지노べ☬【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☬べ보라카이카지노
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/follinique/
- 5 카지노블랙잭＼☯™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☯／카지노블랙잭☥카지노
- 6 필리핀세부카지노べ✄【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✄べ필리핀세부카지노
- 7 외국인전용카지노べ❤【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❤べ외국인전용카지노
- 8 시티랜드카지노べ☬【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☬べ시티랜드카지노
- 9 파라다이스카지노べ☯【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☯べ파라다이스카지노
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 1 month in Europe
- 12 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 London Hotels
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 LIsbon