I know it is pretty late but I'll post here anyway coz I have got the best and most helpful responses here.
So I am basically going to Brussels tomorrow and evening I'll leave for Antwerp where I stay till 29th Morning. Can anyone tell me as to what I can do in these places. What are the major attractions and things that should not be missed. I am a student from India and am on shoestring budget. So I think musuems and all are anyway out of option. But still, I am pitching this out to you guys who might know better and help me in shaping an itinerary. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 2 travel around Spain
- 3 Another Question re Scotland
- 4 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 10 Where to stay in Umbria
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 2 weeks from southern italy
- 13 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 14 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 15 First Trip to Ireland
- 16 Dalmation coast in October?
- 17 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Confused on which train pass
- 20 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 21 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 22 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 23 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 24 Best of Norway
- 25 Bus Strike