we are planning a trip to the north west Highlands in the end of May and we intend to walk a lot. We are looking for the nicest day hikes to do. We are not afraid to walk 15-20 miles a day. Here's our preliminary itinerary : Glencoe/Fort William, Skye, Torridon, Glen Affric, Speyside area.
Thank you for your tips,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Meteora for older folk
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Athens
- 8 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague