We are two young ladies travelling Rome. We are looking for a nice 1-2 day hikes neat Rome.
The start+ending village should be accessible by short public transport (one hour maximum) from Rome & have a guesthouse(non expensive one).
We wish to see nice views and automn colored trees (beech forests?).
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 One week in London with kids
- 3 Trip in September
- 4 Wake Up Mods
- 5 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 6 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 7 Greece and Italy Combo
- 8 Which city order makes most sense?
- 9 favorite app for converting US $$
- 10 SNCF - low price for summer
- 11 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 12 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 13 Best of Norway
- 14 a week in Lombardia
- 15 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 17 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Positano Surprise
- 20 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To