We have hired a car for a day for when we are in Munich to go and see Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. We will be doing this on December 1st.
Is anyone able to suggest any routes or stops that would be worth checking out throughout? We chose to drive rather than take a tour for that extra bit of freedom and to follow more of our own pace so want to make the most of that and check out a few places along the way.
From what I've read it would be good to get Neuschwanstein done first and earlier to beat the tour groups, however I'm not sure it will really get as busy being December? I could be wrong. Then head over to Linderhof and back to Munich. If this trip is better done in reverse please also let me know
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 외국카지노〃場＼┗ SSK68.COM ┛＼場〃외국카지노
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Ronda Wine/biking
- 4 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 14 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 15 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 16 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 17 Canal du Midi
- 18 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 19 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 20 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Perugia
- 23 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 24 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 25 Praiano