My daughter will be studying in Aalborg and we are trying to figure where else to visit. Obviously Copenhagen....but we are debating about adding Stockholm, or should we just go to another area of Denmark? Suggestions please. Also by train, ferry or car?
Daughter Studying in Aalborg...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 2 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 3 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 4 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 5 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 6 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 7 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 8 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 9 Working on a itinerary for a trip to Munich, Prague, Budapest and Vienna
- 10 France 8 days
- 11 Palazzo Catalani in Soriano nel Cimino, Italy
- 12 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 13 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 14 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 15 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 16 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 17 The ultimate European road trip?
- 18 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 19 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 20 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 21 Car rental at Athens airport
- 22 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 23 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 24 Wish me luck please
- 25 Turkey - Live report