My daughter will be studying in Aalborg and we are trying to figure where else to visit. Obviously Copenhagen....but we are debating about adding Stockholm, or should we just go to another area of Denmark? Suggestions please. Also by train, ferry or car?
Daughter Studying in Aalborg...
View all Europe activity »
- 1 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Novels set in Greece
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Planning a holiday
- 16 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 19 15 days in Europe,
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 25 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers