My husband is British by birth and my 8 year daughter is getting a British passport for us to go an stay in UK for 12 months. Is she entitled to free public education whilst we are over there?
Secondly I am applying for a spouse visa an hope to work whilst there (I am a registered nurse) however the criteria states my husband has to have a job earning $xx . He won't have a job in the UK as we live in Australia but will apply to work in UK but it appears that he must have a job already if I am to qualify for a spouse visa.
Any help on both these questions would be great. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Never Mind"
- 2 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 3 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 12 First time in Bulgaria
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK