My husband is British by birth and my 8 year daughter is getting a British passport for us to go an stay in UK for 12 months. Is she entitled to free public education whilst we are over there?
Secondly I am applying for a spouse visa an hope to work whilst there (I am a registered nurse) however the criteria states my husband has to have a job earning $xx . He won't have a job in the UK as we live in Australia but will apply to work in UK but it appears that he must have a job already if I am to qualify for a spouse visa.
Any help on both these questions would be great. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 6-7 Days in France
- 6 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Korean Messages
- 13 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Trip Ideas
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit
Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK