I am going on a honeymoon in July 2012 and one of the stops is going to be in Rome. My fiancee and I are flying in on the 21st around 4:00pm (from Barcelona) and departing on a cruise the 22nd at 5:00pm from Civitavecchia. After the cruise, we will be back in Rome for 2 days/nights.
We plan on seeing as much of the tourist destination type stuff as possible - so no help needed on that, per se. However, my fiancee's birthday is on the 22nd. I want to plan a surprise date for her on either the night of the 21st or when we get back from the cruise and am having trouble finding just the right thing.
I want to do something fun/special/romanting/unforgettable for her birthday so any kind fo creative fun ideas you all can provide would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Studying art in English in venice
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 9 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Trogir or Split
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris