I am going on a honeymoon in July 2012 and one of the stops is going to be in Rome. My fiancee and I are flying in on the 21st around 4:00pm (from Barcelona) and departing on a cruise the 22nd at 5:00pm from Civitavecchia. After the cruise, we will be back in Rome for 2 days/nights.
We plan on seeing as much of the tourist destination type stuff as possible - so no help needed on that, per se. However, my fiancee's birthday is on the 22nd. I want to plan a surprise date for her on either the night of the 21st or when we get back from the cruise and am having trouble finding just the right thing.
I want to do something fun/special/romanting/unforgettable for her birthday so any kind fo creative fun ideas you all can provide would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 2 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 8 Juangfrau / mt
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 18 Questions about Polish sights
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Italy
- 24 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy