I am going on a honeymoon in July 2012 and one of the stops is going to be in Rome. My fiancee and I are flying in on the 21st around 4:00pm (from Barcelona) and departing on a cruise the 22nd at 5:00pm from Civitavecchia. After the cruise, we will be back in Rome for 2 days/nights.
We plan on seeing as much of the tourist destination type stuff as possible - so no help needed on that, per se. However, my fiancee's birthday is on the 22nd. I want to plan a surprise date for her on either the night of the 21st or when we get back from the cruise and am having trouble finding just the right thing.
I want to do something fun/special/romanting/unforgettable for her birthday so any kind fo creative fun ideas you all can provide would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 3 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 4 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 5 Visit to Engand
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 8 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Final Four
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 14 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 20 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 21 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 25 Parking in Girona