I am going on a honeymoon in July 2012 and one of the stops is going to be in Rome. My fiancee and I are flying in on the 21st around 4:00pm (from Barcelona) and departing on a cruise the 22nd at 5:00pm from Civitavecchia. After the cruise, we will be back in Rome for 2 days/nights.
We plan on seeing as much of the tourist destination type stuff as possible - so no help needed on that, per se. However, my fiancee's birthday is on the 22nd. I want to plan a surprise date for her on either the night of the 21st or when we get back from the cruise and am having trouble finding just the right thing.
I want to do something fun/special/romanting/unforgettable for her birthday so any kind fo creative fun ideas you all can provide would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/embova-rx/
- 2 38 Days in Paris
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 9 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 12 How the kids age calculated
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Beaune France
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Firt time VISA applicant
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 advance tickets?
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162