Remember the big bruhaha (sp?) over this book and whether or not someone was using this forum to promote sales? Well, it seems that because of or in spite of the posts here, the self published book sold 30,000 copies and has been picked up by a real publisher. It is listed as one of a handful of travel books in today's New York Times book section that might make good reading for travel happy folks on your christmas list. So whether you were annoyed by or contributed to the hype here about the book, it appears to have made good.
Dario hits the big time--Too Much Tuscan Sun reviewed in NYTimes
- 1 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 2 Romania, anyone?
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 A chacun son goût
- 5 Romania -10 days trip
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Romania and Hungary itinerary
- 8 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 9 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 10 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 11 Help with itenerary
- 12 Romania
- 13 Bernina Express questions
- 14 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 Budapest,Prague,Berlin and Romania
- 17 jungfraujoch mid june
- 18 Norway experts needed.
- 19 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 20 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 21 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 22 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 London on a sunny day
- 25 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death