After a week in Ceret, I'll have just one night (Sunday) in Barcelona before flying out of the Barcelona airport on Monday morning. I was going to dump the car at the airport Sunday morning and take the bus into the city, but is it feasible at all to just drive in, park overnight, and return the car on Monday when we fly out? I wouldn't drive around the city to sight-see, but it could be nice to have the car to get to the airport.... Thoughts?
Dare to Drive in Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 3 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 4 Best day trips from Paris
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 8 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 9 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 10 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 16 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 17 Viator.com in Turkey
- 18 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 19 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 20 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 21 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 22 Florence Hotel Advice
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Italy tours