After a week in Ceret, I'll have just one night (Sunday) in Barcelona before flying out of the Barcelona airport on Monday morning. I was going to dump the car at the airport Sunday morning and take the bus into the city, but is it feasible at all to just drive in, park overnight, and return the car on Monday when we fly out? I wouldn't drive around the city to sight-see, but it could be nice to have the car to get to the airport.... Thoughts?
Dare to Drive in Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 London tube
- 7 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 London day trips, especially castles
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 20 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 21 Swiss rail passes
- 22 Zurich, Switzerland
- 23 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 24 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 25 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete