After a week in Ceret, I'll have just one night (Sunday) in Barcelona before flying out of the Barcelona airport on Monday morning. I was going to dump the car at the airport Sunday morning and take the bus into the city, but is it feasible at all to just drive in, park overnight, and return the car on Monday when we fly out? I wouldn't drive around the city to sight-see, but it could be nice to have the car to get to the airport.... Thoughts?
Dare to Drive in Barcelona?
- 1 Suggestions for France Italy
- 2 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 3 East coast trains
- 4 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 5 Foggia Day Trip
- 6 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 9 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 12 15 days in Central Europe
- 13 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 14 Car hire across borders
- 15 Bank of England Museum
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 18 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 19 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 20 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 21 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 22 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 25 Berlin Excursion from our ship...