After a week in Ceret, I'll have just one night (Sunday) in Barcelona before flying out of the Barcelona airport on Monday morning. I was going to dump the car at the airport Sunday morning and take the bus into the city, but is it feasible at all to just drive in, park overnight, and return the car on Monday when we fly out? I wouldn't drive around the city to sight-see, but it could be nice to have the car to get to the airport.... Thoughts?
Dare to Drive in Barcelona?
- 1 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 2 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 3 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 4 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 5 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 6 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 9 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 10 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Tennyson Home
- 13 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 18 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 19 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 20 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 21 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 22 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 23 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 24 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?