We are looking to do the Danube from Passau to Budapest by ferry. Our itinerary will change greatly based on whether or not the ferry dock areas have lockers for luggage. We want to stop at Melk, Durnstein and Krems and feel can do each in 1/2 day but would need a storage locker for our carryon. I wrote to the ferry company but since operate April to October don't know when I'll here back. Thanks.
Danube ferry stop amenities
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chamonix - Information
- 2 Cinque Terre
- 3 GPS in France
- 4 Athens airport question
- 5 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 6 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 7 Voltage in UK and France
- 8 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 South of France
- 13 Papal audience-Easter
- 14 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 15 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 16 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 17 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 18 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 19 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 20 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 21 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 22 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 23 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 24 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 25 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old