We are looking to do the Danube from Passau to Budapest by ferry. Our itinerary will change greatly based on whether or not the ferry dock areas have lockers for luggage. We want to stop at Melk, Durnstein and Krems and feel can do each in 1/2 day but would need a storage locker for our carryon. I wrote to the ferry company but since operate April to October don't know when I'll here back. Thanks.
Danube ferry stop amenities
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 4 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 9 France,Spain,Italy
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 18 Portugal Trip
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona