We are looking to do the Danube from Passau to Budapest by ferry. Our itinerary will change greatly based on whether or not the ferry dock areas have lockers for luggage. We want to stop at Melk, Durnstein and Krems and feel can do each in 1/2 day but would need a storage locker for our carryon. I wrote to the ferry company but since operate April to October don't know when I'll here back. Thanks.
Danube ferry stop amenities
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 hotels in Seville
- 4 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 5 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 20 Porto -City Break
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich