My friend and I are planning about 10 days on the Danube Cycleway, at the German end (travelling from Munich), in July. We plan to hire our bikes. We are interested in your thoughts as to which part would be more interesting, in terms of mountain scenery, character villages and towns? Also, I know it will be peak time, but does anyone have suggestions for accommodation along the way, at the clean but lower end of the cost scale? Can we wing it, as in book as we go? I think we'd look at about 50km/day - average. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Italy Countryside
- 4 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 5 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 French Basque region
- 8 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 11 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 12 biking tours in Italy?
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 France,Spain,Italy
- 25 Scotland November 2015