My friend and I are planning about 10 days on the Danube Cycleway, at the German end (travelling from Munich), in July. We plan to hire our bikes. We are interested in your thoughts as to which part would be more interesting, in terms of mountain scenery, character villages and towns? Also, I know it will be peak time, but does anyone have suggestions for accommodation along the way, at the clean but lower end of the cost scale? Can we wing it, as in book as we go? I think we'd look at about 50km/day - average. Thanks.
- 1 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 2 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 3 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 4 Norway experts needed.
- 5 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 6 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 7 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 8 Last monte Paris apartment
- 9 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 10 jungfraujoch mid june
- 11 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 12 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 13 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 14 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 15 Nice
- 16 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 17 Cuenca or Toledo
- 18 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 19 Wimpy's
- 20 HELP stuck in Italy
- 21 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 22 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 23 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?