Does a good guide book to the Danube River exist? We're going on a cruise from Budapest to Regensburg with a post-cruise visit to Prague and I'd like to get a good guide book. Does anything exist?
Danube cruise guide book?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 2 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 3 plug adapters ITALY
- 4 10 days to Explore Europe
- 5 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 6 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 9 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 10 How much luggage?????
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 15 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 16 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 German Rail Twin Pass
- 19 London restaurants
- 20 White Villages base?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 23 biking in France
- 24 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 25 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?