I am thinking to visit two or more towns in one full-day trip, can anyone give me more information on the transport mode between the towns (schedule and cost), average time needed to spend for each towns and the best sequence?
I wants to visit Vác for the Memento Mori Crypt Finds museum and sightseeing in the town, Visegrád castle and sightseeing in Szentendre and if time permits I want to visit Open Air Museum Skanzen.
The sequences I am considering:
1) Budapest-Nyugati (MAV train) > Vác > continue by MAV train to Visegrád-Nagymaros > take ferry crossing to Visegrád castle > take bus 880 to Szentendre > HEV suburban railway to Batthyány tér back to Budapest
2) Budapest-Nyugati (MAV train) > Vác > continue by MAV train to Štúrovo (Slovakia) > walk over to Esztergom > take bus 880 to Visegrád castle > take bus 880 to Szentendre > HEV suburban railway to Batthyány tér back to Budapest
I read on a website recommendation of buying MAV train from Budapest-Nyugati with stopover at Vác to Štúrovo (Slovakia) can hop off at Vác for no extra charge and continue with the same ticket to Štúrovo. Need confirmation on this. Can I do the same for MAV train ticket from Budapest-Nyugati with stopover at Vác to Visegrád-Nagymaros? Or I should buy TWO separate one-way ticket of Budapest-Nyugati to Vác and Vác Visegrád-Nagymaros?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Canon PRINTER##1-888-279-0246@@@ Canon Printer Tec*hnical Supp0rt Ph0ne/?/
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 retruning to US with souveniers
- 16 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 17 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 18 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 22 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights