My boyfriend and I are spending a long wkend in Reykjavik in the middle of March. We LOVE clubs and heard that Reykjavik has an awesome night life. Can anybody suggest any good clubs/lounges/bars or a good magazine to get for info once we are there? We are into House/Techno etc. Thanks...
Dance Clubs in Reykjavik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 3 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 4 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 7 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 8 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 9 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 10 Do trains run past midnight???
- 11 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 12 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 13 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 14 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 15 Venice - boats on canals
- 16 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 17 Barcelona for single female
- 18 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 23 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 24 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 25 Best luggage for a 7 week trip