We plan to see Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) and Istanbul in middle of May 2013, total of 10 days (4days in Istanbul), group of 6 adults, it will be the first trip to both areas. I would like any suggestions on places to see and eat, transportation, accommodation, places to avoid. Is it safe to visit Istanbul and Croatia? We would like to rent a car and drive along Dalmatian Coast. Flight between Istanbul and Croatia? Any tips will be very appreciated. We love to see churches, great buildings, museums and experience the culture of the country we visit.
Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) & Istanbul in middle of May 2013
- 1 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 2 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 3 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 4 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 9 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 How Long For Santorini?
- 12 Best area for wine and which one?
- 13 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 14 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 15 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 16 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 17 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 18 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 19 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 20 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 21 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 22 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 23 Germany with 6 month old.
- 24 France by rail or car?
- 25 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base