We plan to see Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) and Istanbul in middle of May 2013, total of 10 days (4days in Istanbul), group of 6 adults, it will be the first trip to both areas. I would like any suggestions on places to see and eat, transportation, accommodation, places to avoid. Is it safe to visit Istanbul and Croatia? We would like to rent a car and drive along Dalmatian Coast. Flight between Istanbul and Croatia? Any tips will be very appreciated. We love to see churches, great buildings, museums and experience the culture of the country we visit.
Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) & Istanbul in middle of May 2013
View all Europe activity »
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 4 One more last question on Bayeux
- 5 Medieval Tallinn
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Italian language schools
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 When to visit Provence updated info
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 20 Lucerne & Zurich
- 21 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 22 Trip around Spain
- 23 Venice in Jan
- 24 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 25 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?