We plan to see Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) and Istanbul in middle of May 2013, total of 10 days (4days in Istanbul), group of 6 adults, it will be the first trip to both areas. I would like any suggestions on places to see and eat, transportation, accommodation, places to avoid. Is it safe to visit Istanbul and Croatia? We would like to rent a car and drive along Dalmatian Coast. Flight between Istanbul and Croatia? Any tips will be very appreciated. We love to see churches, great buildings, museums and experience the culture of the country we visit.
Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) & Istanbul in middle of May 2013
- 1 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 2 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 3 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 4 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 5 Italian train question
- 6 Affordable London Hotel
- 7 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 8 Getting the best our of Europe
- 9 Yet another train question......
- 10 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 11 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 14 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 15 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 16 Stonehenge
- 17 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 18 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 19 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 20 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 21 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 22 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 23 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Reichstag tickets
- 25 Paris Ticket t+