We plan to see Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) and Istanbul in middle of May 2013, total of 10 days (4days in Istanbul), group of 6 adults, it will be the first trip to both areas. I would like any suggestions on places to see and eat, transportation, accommodation, places to avoid. Is it safe to visit Istanbul and Croatia? We would like to rent a car and drive along Dalmatian Coast. Flight between Istanbul and Croatia? Any tips will be very appreciated. We love to see churches, great buildings, museums and experience the culture of the country we visit.
Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) & Istanbul in middle of May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 7 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 10 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 Advice please...
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 20 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 21 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 25 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?