We plan to see Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) and Istanbul in middle of May 2013, total of 10 days (4days in Istanbul), group of 6 adults, it will be the first trip to both areas. I would like any suggestions on places to see and eat, transportation, accommodation, places to avoid. Is it safe to visit Istanbul and Croatia? We would like to rent a car and drive along Dalmatian Coast. Flight between Istanbul and Croatia? Any tips will be very appreciated. We love to see churches, great buildings, museums and experience the culture of the country we visit.
Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) & Istanbul in middle of May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 3 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 4 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 7 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 8 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 9 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 10 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 11 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 12 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 13 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 14 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 15 Dordogne lodging
- 16 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 17 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 18 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Dordogne markets
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Turkey: 7 - 9 days