We plan to see Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) and Istanbul in middle of May 2013, total of 10 days (4days in Istanbul), group of 6 adults, it will be the first trip to both areas. I would like any suggestions on places to see and eat, transportation, accommodation, places to avoid. Is it safe to visit Istanbul and Croatia? We would like to rent a car and drive along Dalmatian Coast. Flight between Istanbul and Croatia? Any tips will be very appreciated. We love to see churches, great buildings, museums and experience the culture of the country we visit.
Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) & Istanbul in middle of May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy
- 2 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 3 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 6 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 7 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 13 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 24 Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel