Hey everyone, planning a trip to Croatia-Slovenia in early July and looking for some advice. We will be flying into Dubrovnik, spending 2-3 days there and making our way up the coast towards the Istrian Penisnsula, with a stop at Plitvice National Park. We are planning on renting a car but don't know what be most logical. Should we rent in Dubrovnik, and drive/ferry to Korcula and Hvar and on to Split? Should we just drive to Split, leave car and ferry to islands? Or should we just ferry without car from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar, then on to Spilt and pick up a rental in Split? Any advice or suggestion of a more logical scenario would be much appreciated. Thank you. André
Dalmatian Coast Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 3 Napoli logistics
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 8 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 9 buying souviners and art
- 10 Italy food budget
- 11 Tax refund in France
- 12 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 13 Positano in high season???
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 16 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 17 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 18 Spain in late November/early December
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Scandinavian Tour
- 23 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal