Hey everyone, planning a trip to Croatia-Slovenia in early July and looking for some advice. We will be flying into Dubrovnik, spending 2-3 days there and making our way up the coast towards the Istrian Penisnsula, with a stop at Plitvice National Park. We are planning on renting a car but don't know what be most logical. Should we rent in Dubrovnik, and drive/ferry to Korcula and Hvar and on to Split? Should we just drive to Split, leave car and ferry to islands? Or should we just ferry without car from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar, then on to Spilt and pick up a rental in Split? Any advice or suggestion of a more logical scenario would be much appreciated. Thank you. André
Dalmatian Coast Logistics
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 3 Article on Naples
- 4 Ryan Air
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Albania for Beginners
- 10 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 11 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 18 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 19 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 21 Istanbul hotels
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Family European winter holiday