Hey everyone, planning a trip to Croatia-Slovenia in early July and looking for some advice. We will be flying into Dubrovnik, spending 2-3 days there and making our way up the coast towards the Istrian Penisnsula, with a stop at Plitvice National Park. We are planning on renting a car but don't know what be most logical. Should we rent in Dubrovnik, and drive/ferry to Korcula and Hvar and on to Split? Should we just drive to Split, leave car and ferry to islands? Or should we just ferry without car from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar, then on to Spilt and pick up a rental in Split? Any advice or suggestion of a more logical scenario would be much appreciated. Thank you. André
Dalmatian Coast Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 2 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 3 England/EPL family vacation
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Never To Return
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 11 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 London city Best option for transit
- 20 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 21 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Lucerne Switzerland
- 24 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 25 Central Europe itinerary