Hey everyone, planning a trip to Croatia-Slovenia in early July and looking for some advice. We will be flying into Dubrovnik, spending 2-3 days there and making our way up the coast towards the Istrian Penisnsula, with a stop at Plitvice National Park. We are planning on renting a car but don't know what be most logical. Should we rent in Dubrovnik, and drive/ferry to Korcula and Hvar and on to Split? Should we just drive to Split, leave car and ferry to islands? Or should we just ferry without car from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar, then on to Spilt and pick up a rental in Split? Any advice or suggestion of a more logical scenario would be much appreciated. Thank you. André
Dalmatian Coast Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 2 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 3 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 7 Nights in Paris
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 9 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 10 Why don't the French want to work?
- 11 Driving from Italy to France
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 14 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 15 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 16 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 17 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 18 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 19 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 20 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 23 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 24 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice