Hey everyone, planning a trip to Croatia-Slovenia in early July and looking for some advice. We will be flying into Dubrovnik, spending 2-3 days there and making our way up the coast towards the Istrian Penisnsula, with a stop at Plitvice National Park. We are planning on renting a car but don't know what be most logical. Should we rent in Dubrovnik, and drive/ferry to Korcula and Hvar and on to Split? Should we just drive to Split, leave car and ferry to islands? Or should we just ferry without car from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar, then on to Spilt and pick up a rental in Split? Any advice or suggestion of a more logical scenario would be much appreciated. Thank you. André
Dalmatian Coast Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 First Trip to Europe
- 5 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 6 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 Need help with itinerary
- 9 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 10 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 11 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 12 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 13 Grad Schools in London?
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Cotswolds first time
- 16 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 23 From Denver to Virtuous
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Off the beaten path in Italy