Hey everyone, planning a trip to Croatia-Slovenia in early July and looking for some advice. We will be flying into Dubrovnik, spending 2-3 days there and making our way up the coast towards the Istrian Penisnsula, with a stop at Plitvice National Park. We are planning on renting a car but don't know what be most logical. Should we rent in Dubrovnik, and drive/ferry to Korcula and Hvar and on to Split? Should we just drive to Split, leave car and ferry to islands? Or should we just ferry without car from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar, then on to Spilt and pick up a rental in Split? Any advice or suggestion of a more logical scenario would be much appreciated. Thank you. André
Dalmatian Coast Logistics
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 2 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Madrid to Sevilla
- 8 Greek islands from Turkey
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 12 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 First time traveler to Ireland
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Dresden Train Station
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome