Hey everyone, planning a trip to Croatia-Slovenia in early July and looking for some advice. We will be flying into Dubrovnik, spending 2-3 days there and making our way up the coast towards the Istrian Penisnsula, with a stop at Plitvice National Park. We are planning on renting a car but don't know what be most logical. Should we rent in Dubrovnik, and drive/ferry to Korcula and Hvar and on to Split? Should we just drive to Split, leave car and ferry to islands? Or should we just ferry without car from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar, then on to Spilt and pick up a rental in Split? Any advice or suggestion of a more logical scenario would be much appreciated. Thank you. André
Dalmatian Coast Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 2 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 3 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 4 Paris first then where?
- 5 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 6 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 7 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 10 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 11 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 12 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 13 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 16 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 17 Easier travel
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Moroccan food in Paris
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 22 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??