Hey everyone, planning a trip to Croatia-Slovenia in early July and looking for some advice. We will be flying into Dubrovnik, spending 2-3 days there and making our way up the coast towards the Istrian Penisnsula, with a stop at Plitvice National Park. We are planning on renting a car but don't know what be most logical. Should we rent in Dubrovnik, and drive/ferry to Korcula and Hvar and on to Split? Should we just drive to Split, leave car and ferry to islands? Or should we just ferry without car from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar, then on to Spilt and pick up a rental in Split? Any advice or suggestion of a more logical scenario would be much appreciated. Thank you. André
Dalmatian Coast Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 2 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 3 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Paris and where else?
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 9 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 10 Eleanor's Pages
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 17 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 18 Internet or travel agent?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 21 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 22 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 23 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 24 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 25 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris