Hey everyone, planning a trip to Croatia-Slovenia in early July and looking for some advice. We will be flying into Dubrovnik, spending 2-3 days there and making our way up the coast towards the Istrian Penisnsula, with a stop at Plitvice National Park. We are planning on renting a car but don't know what be most logical. Should we rent in Dubrovnik, and drive/ferry to Korcula and Hvar and on to Split? Should we just drive to Split, leave car and ferry to islands? Or should we just ferry without car from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar, then on to Spilt and pick up a rental in Split? Any advice or suggestion of a more logical scenario would be much appreciated. Thank you. André
Dalmatian Coast Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 3 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 4 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 5 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 6 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 best time to book accommodation
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Stay near Paris
- 14 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 Sicily - not a trip report
- 17 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 22 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son