Hey everyone, planning a trip to Croatia-Slovenia in early July and looking for some advice. We will be flying into Dubrovnik, spending 2-3 days there and making our way up the coast towards the Istrian Penisnsula, with a stop at Plitvice National Park. We are planning on renting a car but don't know what be most logical. Should we rent in Dubrovnik, and drive/ferry to Korcula and Hvar and on to Split? Should we just drive to Split, leave car and ferry to islands? Or should we just ferry without car from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar, then on to Spilt and pick up a rental in Split? Any advice or suggestion of a more logical scenario would be much appreciated. Thank you. André
Dalmatian Coast Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 3 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 4 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 11 Cruise the River Shannon
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 14 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 15 Ireland or Scotland
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 17 Italy in October 2015
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary