Hey everyone, planning a trip to Croatia-Slovenia in early July and looking for some advice. We will be flying into Dubrovnik, spending 2-3 days there and making our way up the coast towards the Istrian Penisnsula, with a stop at Plitvice National Park. We are planning on renting a car but don't know what be most logical. Should we rent in Dubrovnik, and drive/ferry to Korcula and Hvar and on to Split? Should we just drive to Split, leave car and ferry to islands? Or should we just ferry without car from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar, then on to Spilt and pick up a rental in Split? Any advice or suggestion of a more logical scenario would be much appreciated. Thank you. André
Dalmatian Coast Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 2 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 3 Gite and/or agritourism
- 4 Apartment for family trip to London
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 6 Prebook B&Bs
- 7 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 11 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 12 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 20 days in Germany
- 16 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 17 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 22 Athens/Istanbul March
- 23 French open
- 24 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 25 Azores