Hey everyone, planning a trip to Croatia-Slovenia in early July and looking for some advice. We will be flying into Dubrovnik, spending 2-3 days there and making our way up the coast towards the Istrian Penisnsula, with a stop at Plitvice National Park. We are planning on renting a car but don't know what be most logical. Should we rent in Dubrovnik, and drive/ferry to Korcula and Hvar and on to Split? Should we just drive to Split, leave car and ferry to islands? Or should we just ferry without car from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar, then on to Spilt and pick up a rental in Split? Any advice or suggestion of a more logical scenario would be much appreciated. Thank you. André
Dalmatian Coast Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 7 days in Greece
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Spain itineraries
- 11 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 16 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 19 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 20 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 21 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 22 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 23 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh