Does anyone know where I can find a field of daisies (or similar wildflowers) that are still in bloom end of July - early August? The dates are not flexible as it is for a photo shoot. Open to going practically anywhere in Europe... Appreciate any advice!
Daisy/ Wildflower Fields
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Rome?
- 2 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 3 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 4 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 Passport Delays
- 7 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 8 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 9 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 10 International driving permit required in France?
- 11 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 12 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 13 Message for Ackislander
- 14 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 15 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 16 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 17 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 Netherlands Delta Works
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe