Does anyone know where I can find a field of daisies (or similar wildflowers) that are still in bloom end of July - early August? The dates are not flexible as it is for a photo shoot. Open to going practically anywhere in Europe... Appreciate any advice!
Daisy/ Wildflower Fields
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 GPS in Tuscany
- 4 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 5 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 6 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 7 italy
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 10 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 14 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 18 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 19 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Stay near Paris
- 25 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)