Does anyone know where I can find a field of daisies (or similar wildflowers) that are still in bloom end of July - early August? The dates are not flexible as it is for a photo shoot. Open to going practically anywhere in Europe... Appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 2 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 5 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 6 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 7 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 8 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 9 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 10 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 11 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 12 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 15 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 16 Appenzell in December?
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 19 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 22 Traveling in Belgium
- 23 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?