Does anyone know where I can find a field of daisies (or similar wildflowers) that are still in bloom end of July - early August? The dates are not flexible as it is for a photo shoot. Open to going practically anywhere in Europe... Appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 2 15 days trip to Europe
- 3 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 4 Ravenna Mosaics
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 7 Amsterdam, Germany
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 10 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 11 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 12 European Travel in March
- 13 Scotland Highlands Help
- 14 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 15 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 16 Our time in Rome
- 17 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 18 Berlin, germany
- 19 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 20 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 21 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 22 Greece Itinerary
- 23 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 24 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 25 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?