Does anyone know where I can find a field of daisies (or similar wildflowers) that are still in bloom end of July - early August? The dates are not flexible as it is for a photo shoot. Open to going practically anywhere in Europe... Appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 2 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 3 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 4 Where should I go with my family?
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Which Hotel in Rome
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 13 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 14 SE ITALY
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 18 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 21 Alitala
- 22 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 23 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 24 Croatia short sail trip
- 25 Stu Tower