Does anyone know where I can find a field of daisies (or similar wildflowers) that are still in bloom end of July - early August? The dates are not flexible as it is for a photo shoot. Open to going practically anywhere in Europe... Appreciate any advice!
Daisy/ Wildflower Fields
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 4 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 5 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 6 Weather in the dolomites
- 7 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 8 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 9 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 10 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 11 Newgrange to Galway
- 12 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 15 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 16 Aaah...Umbria!
- 17 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 18 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 19 Ghent or Paris?
- 20 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 21 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 22 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 23 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 24 Help for San Sebastian
- 25 great restaurant choice for normandy