Does anyone know where I can find a field of daisies (or similar wildflowers) that are still in bloom end of July - early August? The dates are not flexible as it is for a photo shoot. Open to going practically anywhere in Europe... Appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 3 Norway and Netherlands
- 4 Norway in the nutshell
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 7 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 8 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 11 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 12 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 13 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 14 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 15 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 16 How do we get to Premier Inn in Putney from St Pancras?
- 17 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 18 Madrid Airport
- 19 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 20 Provence Planning Help
- 21 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 22 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 23 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 25 Baggage Storage Zurich