Does anyone know where I can find a field of daisies (or similar wildflowers) that are still in bloom end of July - early August? The dates are not flexible as it is for a photo shoot. Open to going practically anywhere in Europe... Appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 4 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 7 First Time Solo Travel info
- 8 Oxford 24 hours
- 9 Andalucia in December
- 10 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 11 Lost ring
- 12 Budapest Hotels
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Sliema, Malta
- 15 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 16 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 17 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 20 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 21 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 First trip to Italy
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th