Does anyone know where I can find a field of daisies (or similar wildflowers) that are still in bloom end of July - early August? The dates are not flexible as it is for a photo shoot. Open to going practically anywhere in Europe... Appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 2 2 weeks in France next May
- 3 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 4 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 5 Bus ticket to Siena
- 6 Germany, after Christmas
- 7 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 8 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 9 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 10 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 11 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 12 Back from a great trip !!
- 13 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 14 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 15 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 16 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 17 Small-group day tours from London?
- 18 Getting Around Toledo
- 19 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 20 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 21 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 22 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 23 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 24 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 25 Shuttle Service in Paris