Does anyone know where I can find a field of daisies (or similar wildflowers) that are still in bloom end of July - early August? The dates are not flexible as it is for a photo shoot. Open to going practically anywhere in Europe... Appreciate any advice!
Daisy/ Wildflower Fields
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 2 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 3 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 4 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 5 Dublin to Cashel
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 8 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 9 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 10 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 11 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 12 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 13 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 14 Help with Lucerne in April
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 17 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 18 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 19 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 20 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 21 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 22 Athens and which islands?
- 23 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 24 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 25 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip