Does anyone know where I can find a field of daisies (or similar wildflowers) that are still in bloom end of July - early August? The dates are not flexible as it is for a photo shoot. Open to going practically anywhere in Europe... Appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 6 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Whistle stop family road trip
- 9 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 Scotland itinerary advice
- 12 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 13 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 14 Night Bus?
- 15 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 16 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 19 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 21 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 22 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 23 Help with tips in UK
- 24 Positano Hotel in September
- 25 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland