Does anyone know where I can find a field of daisies (or similar wildflowers) that are still in bloom end of July - early August? The dates are not flexible as it is for a photo shoot. Open to going practically anywhere in Europe... Appreciate any advice!
Daisy/ Wildflower Fields
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 3 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 6 Best day trips from Paris
- 7 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 10 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 11 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 12 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 13 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 16 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 19 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 20 Europe in winter
- 21 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 22 Bodrum to instanbul
- 23 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 24 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro