Question: our accommodations are paid for as well as our plane tickets so how much should we budget for food, gelato, transportation, major sightseeing, and purchasing a few souvenirs daily in Rome? We are renting an apartment and are not food snobs. We don't want to fall into tourist trap type restaurants but we don't mind tasty street food. We want to give the most money to dinner naturally. We will be in Rome 7 days.
Should we prearranged tours to the Vatican? Our AAA agent is trying to sell us on a $80 per person small group tour. Is this a good value? Is an organized tour the best way to see the Vatican?
Should we do the same for the Coliseum? We're young and reasonably well traveled but this is our first trip to Europe and I'm (irrationally) anxious. Thanks in advance for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로하이시스템 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 http://sexuallubricants.org/enduro-force
- 3 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 6 Paris travel help
- 7 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 One night in the Dolomites
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 20 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 Vatican tour
- 25 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?