Question: our accommodations are paid for as well as our plane tickets so how much should we budget for food, gelato, transportation, major sightseeing, and purchasing a few souvenirs daily in Rome? We are renting an apartment and are not food snobs. We don't want to fall into tourist trap type restaurants but we don't mind tasty street food. We want to give the most money to dinner naturally. We will be in Rome 7 days.
Should we prearranged tours to the Vatican? Our AAA agent is trying to sell us on a $80 per person small group tour. Is this a good value? Is an organized tour the best way to see the Vatican?
Should we do the same for the Coliseum? We're young and reasonably well traveled but this is our first trip to Europe and I'm (irrationally) anxious. Thanks in advance for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 7 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 11 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 17 Planning A trip
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 22 Bruges
- 23 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 24 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 25 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano