I realize that the ammount of money each traveler spends on a trip will vary from person to person, but since this will be my first time to Europe I just want to know if I'm on the right track here in order to know how much money to take.
Me and my husband are going to be in Paris for 5 nights. Our hotel has already been payed for. Will $130-150 euros per person per day allow us to have a nice visit? (Museums, transportation, food, sightseeing and souvenirs).
I'd love to get some advice here. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 울산풀싸롱 ☎bfhole3.com▣ 동탄풀싸롱 #울산풀싸롱 과천풀싸롱
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 대전풀싸롱 ☏bfhole3.com◈ 의정부풀싸롱 #대전풀싸롱 안산풀싸롱
- 4 광주풀싸롱 ♨bfhole3.com♨ 동두천풀싸롱 #광주풀싸롱 평택풀싸롱
- 5 대구풀싸롱 ◐bfhole3.com】 안성풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱 광명풀싸롱
- 6 부산풀싸롱 『bfhole3.com』 이천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱 안양풀싸롱
- 7 일산풀싸롱 ⊙bfhole3.com◑ 하남풀싸롱 #일산풀싸롱 성남풀싸롱
- 8 서울풀싸롱 ♧bfhole3.com◈ 군포풀싸롱 #서울풀싸롱 부천풀싸롱
- 9 Food in Positano
- 10 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 13 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 14 Katyn massacres
- 15 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 16 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 21 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 22 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 23 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 24 Ireland hotel questions
- 25 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh