First time in London will be there 6 full days in June just my husband and I. We will take in all the sights of course, just wondering what you would recommend as a daily budget, our accommodation does not include breakfast and we will probably want to see a show, we like nice food (but not silver service!). Also what type of rail ticket we should get, oyster card?
We are flying in and out of Heathrow - staying at Copthorne Tara London Kensington Hotel which apparently is 3 mins from High Street underground and 15 minutes from Earls Court Tube.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Interesting places to visit
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 24 Trip Ideas
- 25 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June