First time in London will be there 6 full days in June just my husband and I. We will take in all the sights of course, just wondering what you would recommend as a daily budget, our accommodation does not include breakfast and we will probably want to see a show, we like nice food (but not silver service!). Also what type of rail ticket we should get, oyster card?
We are flying in and out of Heathrow - staying at Copthorne Tara London Kensington Hotel which apparently is 3 mins from High Street underground and 15 minutes from Earls Court Tube.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 6 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 7 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 8 Itinerary Help!
- 9 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 10 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 11 London Itinerary and Questions
- 12 Well, I'm always warning people
- 13 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 14 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 15 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 16 italy itinerary
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 18 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 19 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 20 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 21 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 22 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 23 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 24 5 Days in Corsica
- 25 Cork or Galway?