First time in London will be there 6 full days in June just my husband and I. We will take in all the sights of course, just wondering what you would recommend as a daily budget, our accommodation does not include breakfast and we will probably want to see a show, we like nice food (but not silver service!). Also what type of rail ticket we should get, oyster card?
We are flying in and out of Heathrow - staying at Copthorne Tara London Kensington Hotel which apparently is 3 mins from High Street underground and 15 minutes from Earls Court Tube.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train passes
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 4 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 5 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 6 3 Days in Naples...
- 7 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 8 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 Our time in Rome
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 14 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 17 Iceland in 4 days?
- 18 Europe itinerary
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 20 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 22 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 23 Europe itinerary review
- 24 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 25 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)