First time in London will be there 6 full days in June just my husband and I. We will take in all the sights of course, just wondering what you would recommend as a daily budget, our accommodation does not include breakfast and we will probably want to see a show, we like nice food (but not silver service!). Also what type of rail ticket we should get, oyster card?
We are flying in and out of Heathrow - staying at Copthorne Tara London Kensington Hotel which apparently is 3 mins from High Street underground and 15 minutes from Earls Court Tube.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Antwerp Tram
- 2 Paris weather
- 3 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 4 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 5 Italy weather last week of March.
- 6 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 7 Alhambra
- 8 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 9 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Advice for London 2 days
- 12 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 13 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 14 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 15 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 16 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 17 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 18 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 19 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 20 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 21 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 22 Dinge B&B
- 23 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 24 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 25 Train Travel Northern Italy