First time in London will be there 6 full days in June just my husband and I. We will take in all the sights of course, just wondering what you would recommend as a daily budget, our accommodation does not include breakfast and we will probably want to see a show, we like nice food (but not silver service!). Also what type of rail ticket we should get, oyster card?
We are flying in and out of Heathrow - staying at Copthorne Tara London Kensington Hotel which apparently is 3 mins from High Street underground and 15 minutes from Earls Court Tube.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 2 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 3 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 Rome at Christmas
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 tipping
- 8 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 11 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 12 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 13 Luggage on trains/security?
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 17 Rome and a Baby - Some Travel Tips
- 18 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 19 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 20 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 21 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 22 Need help with two week itinerary for Crete next spring.
- 23 Norwegian air
- 24 London dining service charge
- 25 Lisbon and Seville Questions