First time in London will be there 6 full days in June just my husband and I. We will take in all the sights of course, just wondering what you would recommend as a daily budget, our accommodation does not include breakfast and we will probably want to see a show, we like nice food (but not silver service!). Also what type of rail ticket we should get, oyster card?
We are flying in and out of Heathrow - staying at Copthorne Tara London Kensington Hotel which apparently is 3 mins from High Street underground and 15 minutes from Earls Court Tube.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 2 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Porto and vicinity
- 5 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 6 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 7 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 8 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 9 Norway fjord
- 10 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 11 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Italy
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 20 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 21 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 22 Praiana to Positano
- 23 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 24 Another Book List for Italy
- 25 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome