First time in London will be there 6 full days in June just my husband and I. We will take in all the sights of course, just wondering what you would recommend as a daily budget, our accommodation does not include breakfast and we will probably want to see a show, we like nice food (but not silver service!). Also what type of rail ticket we should get, oyster card?
We are flying in and out of Heathrow - staying at Copthorne Tara London Kensington Hotel which apparently is 3 mins from High Street underground and 15 minutes from Earls Court Tube.
Thanks in advance.
Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 2 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 3 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 10 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 11 Europe in winter
- 12 Best day trips from Paris
- 13 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 14 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 15 Bodrum to instanbul
- 16 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 17 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 18 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 19 Questions About Croatia
- 20 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 21 Scottish Passport
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 24 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15