First time in London will be there 6 full days in June just my husband and I. We will take in all the sights of course, just wondering what you would recommend as a daily budget, our accommodation does not include breakfast and we will probably want to see a show, we like nice food (but not silver service!). Also what type of rail ticket we should get, oyster card?
We are flying in and out of Heathrow - staying at Copthorne Tara London Kensington Hotel which apparently is 3 mins from High Street underground and 15 minutes from Earls Court Tube.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노카지노바카라사이트
- 2 카지노카페＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천￠라이브바카라
- 3 카지노시스템＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라⊂문카지노
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 12 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 16 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Greece
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 24 Paris advice with kids
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?