First time in London will be there 6 full days in June just my husband and I. We will take in all the sights of course, just wondering what you would recommend as a daily budget, our accommodation does not include breakfast and we will probably want to see a show, we like nice food (but not silver service!). Also what type of rail ticket we should get, oyster card?
We are flying in and out of Heathrow - staying at Copthorne Tara London Kensington Hotel which apparently is 3 mins from High Street underground and 15 minutes from Earls Court Tube.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Metro tickets in Paris
- 2 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 3 Hotels in Barcelona
- 4 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 5 Ann Frank House
- 6 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 7 short trip klon to koblenz
- 8 Paris Visite pass
- 9 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 10 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 11 Barcelona Itinerary
- 12 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 13 A week in Vienna
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Bath or Exeter
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 18 air conditioning
- 19 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 20 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 21 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 22 Self-driving in Iceland
- 23 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 24 Trip Report: Berlin
- 25 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise