I'm going on a trip in the Fall to the following cities Budapest (1 week), Krakow (4 days), and Warsaw (2 days). What would be a good daily budget for each of these cities? Would roughly €120/day suffice? (this is minus accommodation)
Daily Budget for Budapest, Krakow & Warsaw
- 1 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 2 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 3 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 4 Sardinia, Italy
- 5 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 6 Iceland Road trip in May
- 7 florence hotel
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 10 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 11 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 12 Don't slight Bruges
- 13 Beauty Products in France?!
- 14 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 15 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 16 What is the best food in France?
- 17 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Renting an apartment in Spain
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 BARCELONA--RENTAL APARTMENT FOR TWO---plus Valencia..
- 22 Cuenca or Toledo
- 23 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 24 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 25 any recommended guides for Krakow area?