First time poster here, please go easy on me haha.
I'm travelling to Lake Como at the end of April to celebrate a friend's wedding. I'll be staying there for approximately 4 nights (5 days) and I want to have a nice, leisurely (maybe a bit luxurious ) time during my time as I have never been.
What type of spending money are we looking at every day (not factoring in train, plane, hotel cost) to enjoy that kind of lifestyle while visiting Lake Como?
Happy to answer clarifying questions if need be.
Thanks for taking the time to read my note!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 12 Versailles
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise