First time poster here, please go easy on me haha.
I'm travelling to Lake Como at the end of April to celebrate a friend's wedding. I'll be staying there for approximately 4 nights (5 days) and I want to have a nice, leisurely (maybe a bit luxurious ) time during my time as I have never been.
What type of spending money are we looking at every day (not factoring in train, plane, hotel cost) to enjoy that kind of lifestyle while visiting Lake Como?
Happy to answer clarifying questions if need be.
Thanks for taking the time to read my note!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater
- 2 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 3 Switzerland in September
- 4 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 5 Salzburg itinerary review
- 6 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 weekend from cologne germany
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 11 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 12 Last minute trip to Capri
- 13 AMS Car Rental
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 My final Prague itinerary
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 test post
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 One week in Europe
- 21 Positano or Sorrento?
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 24 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 25 Help with my trip to Paris and London