First time poster here, please go easy on me haha.
I'm travelling to Lake Como at the end of April to celebrate a friend's wedding. I'll be staying there for approximately 4 nights (5 days) and I want to have a nice, leisurely (maybe a bit luxurious ) time during my time as I have never been.
What type of spending money are we looking at every day (not factoring in train, plane, hotel cost) to enjoy that kind of lifestyle while visiting Lake Como?
Happy to answer clarifying questions if need be.
Thanks for taking the time to read my note!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 4 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 13 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 16 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Barcelona alternative
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)