First time poster here, please go easy on me haha.
I'm travelling to Lake Como at the end of April to celebrate a friend's wedding. I'll be staying there for approximately 4 nights (5 days) and I want to have a nice, leisurely (maybe a bit luxurious ) time during my time as I have never been.
What type of spending money are we looking at every day (not factoring in train, plane, hotel cost) to enjoy that kind of lifestyle while visiting Lake Como?
Happy to answer clarifying questions if need be.
Thanks for taking the time to read my note!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 아시안카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 비비바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 해외바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 타짜바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Flamenco in October
- 11 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 12 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 4 days itinerary for France
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 19 getting to CDG
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 A Month stay in Southern France
- 22 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia