First time poster here, please go easy on me haha.
I'm travelling to Lake Como at the end of April to celebrate a friend's wedding. I'll be staying there for approximately 4 nights (5 days) and I want to have a nice, leisurely (maybe a bit luxurious ) time during my time as I have never been.
What type of spending money are we looking at every day (not factoring in train, plane, hotel cost) to enjoy that kind of lifestyle while visiting Lake Como?
Happy to answer clarifying questions if need be.
Thanks for taking the time to read my note!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료카지노게임■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ヘ바카라
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 5 2 weeks Europe trip
- 6 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 7 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 10 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 11 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 14 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 15 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 Dublin Leap Card
- 22 vegetarian in spain
- 23 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 24 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT